What’s my Biggest Challenge in College?

I think my biggest challenge in college is really my time management of how I can balance my study, work, and my leisure time nicely. Having an opportunity to study abroad, I always feel that I have to study very hard in order to best utilize my time studying in the United States. Thus, I often give myself so much pressure on studying. Sometimes, I felt so overwhelmed that I couldn’t handle my stress and felt suffocated. One of the best ways for me to relieve my stress is chatting with my friends since I can distract a bit from my heavy workload and just being express my emotion helps me a lot (refresh my mind). Also, now I find a good idea to just go run at forest park to relieve my stress.

I know studying is sometimes very boring and stressful, but I always keep reminding myself that after getting through this time, I will have a better future and pursue the dream job that I like. That’s my Motivation to Move On!!!!Cheers to you all!!!!