5 Ways to Balance Finals

in Athletics,College Life

Finals are approaching! For most high school and college students, this means a HUGE loss of sleep and long hours studying.. Basically, 3 weeks of hell..

Here’s a few tips to help everybody get through their week —

1) I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again.. Take naps! Naps are an amazing way to repair the body and the brain..

2) Eat healthy, drink water, and exercise! All of these things are important for every day living but they are even more important during finals when the body is weak and running on things like caffeine or 3 hours of sleep!

3) Take study breaks.. I don’t mean stand up from your chair and stretch your arms out.. I mean step completely away from your work and go do something for 15 mins.. You’ll be amazed at how refreshed you are!

4) Call your parents! Not only will they love it and enjoy hearing about how hard your life is as a college student but again, you will feel eager to get back to studying..

5) Follow Fontbonne University (fontbonneu) or myself (evanj_247) on Instagram and waste some time looking at amazing pictures!

Ev