Stories of Spring Break

Spring break is here! And for once, St. Louis is actually experiencing spring weather. It seems like it is always still cold during break. I didn’t go on a vacation, but I still had plenty going on. Here’s what I’ve done so far, and what’s still to come!

My cousin and her daughter are in town from Texas. In addition, my brother and another cousin are home for spring break from college. So, we had a big family gathering at my grandma’s house. It seemed like a holiday! I loved playing with my little cousin. The amount of time that I get to see her is much too small!

My friend’s birthday was over the weekend. So four other friends and I spent the whole weekend together. Typically, I work on the weekends. But it was nice to have some time off and spend it with amazing people in my life.

Other than that, I’ll be picking up extra hours at work, starting St. Louis Fashion Week meetings, and catching up with friends from my home town. Although my spring break is busy (and still in town in St. Louis), it is still nice to mix things up from the usual school routine!

Family and friends make the world go 'round Family and friends make the world go ’round