Spring Break is Near!!

in College Life,Extracurricular

Spring break is just around the corner and needless to say, I’m more than ready!

This Spring break I plan to work, catch up on homework and catch up with friends.  My most important goal of Spring Break is to relax!  I’ve been learning great relaxation techniques from my instructor Dena in Food Management class.  She has been incorporating breathing exercises and a few simple yoga poses into our class routine to “center” us and calm our stressed-out minds!!   This has really helped me get through the last few weeks.

According to the weather forecast, things are supposed to warm up over break.  In other words, I’ll be more included to get outdoors.  That being said, this week’s frigid temperatures didn’t stop me from getting outside.  I put on snow boots and winter gear and built a snowman outdoors with my boyfriend, Glynn.  Afterwards we warmed up with some hot cocoa and watching Frozen!  Best winter ever! 🙂