Why is FBU so special!?

in Campus Community

Finally, all students are back from spring break.. After joining the Lacrosse team, I was able to spend my break on campus, sadly watching groups of friends enjoy their time at the famous PCB spring break get-a-way.. I hope all my readers enjoyed their break!

Even with all that being said, during my time this past week, I had a blast here on campus.. I was able to meet with a professor to discuss an exam, which is one thing I really love about Fontbonne! Teachers are always around and if they aren’t, it’s extremely easy to get in touch with them to schedule a meeting. It’s SO nice to know that they’re here for my success! Another thing I really enjoy about Fontbonne is that nearly half of the students live on campus, which means I see new students who commute almost every single day! It’s a great feeling to meet new people and broaden my personal skills as well as enjoy the fun and entertainment that friendship offers!

Ev