What makes Fontbonne special?

in New & Future Students

Although Fontbonne is a very small university, it doesn’t mean that students will not have as many learning opportunities as other students who are from bigger or more well-known universities. After having studied at Fontbonne for almost a year, I’ve seen that students’ relationships are very close to each other within their department. As I am in the FCS Department, we, as masters students, have opportunities to work with undergraduate students in projects. In addition, due to its small size of class, students and teachers’ relationship are very close to each other. Students can easily ask questions in class and teachers are able to explain the lecture materials more in depth or elaborate the concepts more clearly. As I was studying in a very large and well-known university, I’ve seen that students could have more interaction with teachers in class compared to my undergraduate university. Thus, even though Fontbonne is a small-sized university, it has its own advantages of being small. More importantly, students have the same learning opportunities as others who are at different larger universities too!