Five things that make Fontbonne an amazing place to be

in Academics,Campus Community,Career Paths

Hey Fonties! Welcome back! I hope your spring break was absolutely fabulous (I’m really sad it’s over… can we have a spring break redo?…. No?…. Okay….). Anyway, let’s  jump right into it then. In my three years as a Griffin, I’ve noticed a lot of little golden nuggets that make Fontbonne a great place to learn and grow. Here are my five favorite things that make Fontbonne amazing.

1. The Campus

Being on campus will make you feel like you’ve stepped off of a page of “Better Homes and Gardens.” Fontbonne in the spring is absolutely gorgeous

2. The People

When I say I’m extremely blessed and fortunate to be a part of the Fontbonne family, I mean it wholeheartedly. The people you will encounter on campus will continuously fill your spirit with joy.

3. The Staff

Fontbonne teachers and staff are awesome people. The teachers here take time to get to know you personally, and make it their business to make sure you succeed.

4. The Class Size

You will never feel lost in the shuffle or like another number on campus. The class sizes are small enough so that everyone in the room gets what they need.

5. Your Major

*inserts comments here*