What makes Fontbonne different.

by Fontbonne University on March 18, 2015

in Campus Community,College Life

When people look for the college of their dreams they look for what makes it unique. They are looking for their home away from home. Fontbonne had this for me and for many other people who decided to come here.

Fontbonne is unique because of its size. Fontbonne’s small class sizes really help the students. The best class discussions I’ve had were in classes with less than 15 people. The individual attention I get in small classes make the class experience even better.

Fontbonne is also unique because of the opportunities you have on campus to have fun. Just a couple weeks ago I saw big hero 6 in the dunham student activity center. These movies happen all the time and are completely free for students. Other events happen all the time, not just movies, and are just as fun.

Fontbonne is unique in many ways. These two are just the ones that have personally touched me the most. Finding a college that is your home away from home is key to having a good college experience. This also means finding the elements of the university that is unique.