Fangirl Frenzy

in Extracurricular,In Saint Louis

Anyone that knows me knows that I am an extreme fangirl. This means that I have many celebrities that I am a huge fan of (and probably take that fandom to the next level), and tend to talk about those people a lot. And I mean a lot. It can also mean that you buy into any and all products associated with that person. My fangirling habits are why I have three major concerts to look forward to. I am excited beyond words!

First up is Ed Sheeran. He is coming to St. Louis at the Scottrade Center in May, and I have floor seat tickets for him! My cousin Katie (whom is practically my sister) and I are going together. Initially, we were fans of his because he writes songs for One Direction (our absolute all-time favorite singers). However, now Ed is becoming extremely successful with his own solo career. He is such a talented song writer, guitarist, and singer, and never seems to stop giving me chills. This show is sure to be a good one!

Following that, this summer is another round of a One Direction concert! Nothing, and I mean nothing, gets me more pumped up than One Direction. This concert is in Chicago since they are not coming to St. Louis this year. This will be the third time I have seen them perform live. The group going to this one includes my cousin Katie again, Emma, and Kara (which are sisters that I used to babysit for years). This same group of four has gone to all their concerts and movie premiers together. Any event related to One Direction brings us back together. Literally, I spend more of my free time listening to and talking about One Direction than anything else. Also, the amount of One Direction products that I own is ridiculous. Don’t even get me started on that…

And then there is Taylor Swift! She is coming to St. Louis later in September. My best friend, Brooke, and I are going to this one together. I am a huge fan of pop music. So ever since Taylor has become a full-fledged pop artist, I have loved her even more than I did before. I saw her concert in 2011, and it was very entertaining. But I have a feeling that this one will be even better! Being a fangirl, I can hardly contain my excitement with all these huge, amazing shows coming up!

#fangirl #fangirl