80 Degrees in March!

by Fontbonne University on March 16, 2015

in College Life,Extracurricular

This past week was Fontbonne’s spring break- a chance to take a break from the craziness of classes, exams, and meetings and have some down time. For my spring break, I made the road trip home back to Minnesota! I was able to see my sisters, my parents, and visit my friends at nearby schools. One unusual thing about this break was the amazing weather! The grass is turning green and the flowers are starting to bloom- the temperature has sky-rocketed up to the 70s and 80s! I could not have asked for better weather during this week off of school. I went for walks with my family, spent time outside by the lake, and enjoyed taking my bike out again to ride around the city. Spring break is a great time to clear your head and relax. Saint Louis has many great concerts downtown during the spring time as well as an amazing St. Patrick’s Day parade and celebration. Spring break also falls right in the middle of the semester, which means that after break there are only a few weeks left. This is the home-stretch, Fontys! Summer will be right around the corner and hopefully this gorgeous weather will continue for us! 🙂