An Unexpected Snow Day

by Fontbonne University on February 23, 2015

in College Life,In Saint Louis

A week ago we had a surprise snow day at Fontbonne! A friend and I decided to make the most of our snow day and made some great memories!

First, we went sledding on Art Hill in Forest Park! It was my first time sledding there and I absolutely loved it! There were tons of other people there enjoying their snow day, just like we were. We had a blast sledding down Art Hill, but the trek back up was a bit of a workout. 🙂 It was totally worth it though!

After some sledding we stopped by Starbucks for some coffee to warm us up! It was much needed. I couldn’t feel my fingers or toes after spending a couple hours outdoor in the cold winter weather! We sat in Starbucks for a little while and caught each other up on what was happening in our lives, which is always a good thing! It’s hard to keep track of what’s happening in each others lives during a busy school week, so the snow day gave us time to catch up!

To finish off our snow day, we watched The Great Gatsby! That was the first time I had ever seen it and I adored it! I think its one of my favorite movies now! If you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend it!

A week later, I reminiscing on that wonderful day full of fun that I got to spend with a great friend!

10374505_10206285881569606_7517393897500725662_n