Get Your Life Together: Get a Planner!

by Fontbonne University on February 26, 2015

There is one thing that I cannot live without. It’s white with small gold polka dots and filled with writing. It follows me wherever I go. It’s my planner. If you don’t have a planner…GET ONE. You can even use the calendar on your phone if that is easier for you. I’m telling you, it has changed my life. In high school, I never had a planer. I was constantly forgetting about important assignments due or meetings to attend. That hardly happens now! The only reason I can remember to do half the things I do is because I have my trusty planner.

As soon as I get the syllabus for each class, I write the assignment and the due date in my calendar. If you are weird like me, you will love to color code each different course. I like to open up my planner and see what is due for the whole entire week.

Also, write a to-do list in your planner everyday. There is no better feeling than crossing something off of your to-do list. Make a small little list every day. Whatever you don’t get done on that day, just write it down for next day until you get it done.

Get your life together and get a planner!

Best,

Celeste