Do I See Winter Break on the Horizon?!

by Fontbonne University on December 2, 2014

in Academics,College Life

There is nothing more satisfying at the end of a semester than hearing Christmas music practically everywhere you go, shopping malls filled with door-buster discounts, food cooking away on the stove by your parents or grandparents, family coming together, snow falling on the ground, and being able to put your feet up! Why do I say such things? Because it means I have made it through another semester of college. Literally, I survived!

Sure I have finals after this coming week, and basically three finals all in one day, though finals are nothing big or something to freak out about. For finals, since I know that  I write notecards for basically each and every one of my previous tests in the semester, I pull out those notecards and review. Along with using notecards, I will also make sure to have a study group with friends in my class and spend time studying. Whenever I make a study group, it is more likely that I will actually get things done in relation to studying or working on a project for the final.

It is very important to make time for studying whether one may like it or not. But think about it: we are just studying for FINALS, not new information. That is the best part, so make sure to show your stuff and prove to your teacher that they taught you new things this semester as well as prove it to yourself. You can do it each semester, you made it to college anyways, so prove it to everyone around you! All things are possible.