My Secret Study Spots!

by Fontbonne University on December 1, 2014

The awesome thing about college is the amount of free time you have compared to what you had in high school! However, that can be a bad thing as well. With all this new found free time, it seems harder to get assignments done and study ahead for tests. In order for me to get everything done, I have to study someplace other than my dorm room. I feel that when I’m in my room, I get distracted more easily. So throughout my year and a half here at Fontbonne, I have found some great study spots that help me focus. Maybe they can help you as well!

One of my favorite spots to study is on the 2nd floor of the library in the little study rooms. I think they are perfect to hang out in for a couple hours because you can easily get your work done there. The study rooms have big tables that I use to spread out all my books and papers on. The study rooms are probably my favorite place on campus to study!

Another study spot of mine is the first floor of Medaille in the AMC. I like studying at the tall tables between the row of computers. While it is not as secluded as the study rooms in the library, I still find myself getting a decent amount of work done there. At least a lot more work than what I would get done in my room!

I hope that you check some of these study spots out on campus because I think you’ll find yourself getting a lot of homework done like I find myself!