Senior Year is Almost Over.

in Academics,After College,College Life,In Saint Louis

My time at Fontbonne has gone WAY too fast. I transferred here with one goal in mind: work hard and get my degree. I didn’t know how my experience would be. This was my third time transferring to a school and I just wanted to get school over with. Fontbonne was more than that. I had wonderful experiences, very few that were bad. I think the one thing (besides my education) that surprised me the most was all the incredible people I met. They helped me grow these last 2.5 years.

If I didn’t go to Fontbonne I don’t know if I would be the person who I am today. I might have been, but I’m glad of the path I took. Being at Fontbonne taught me how it is important to help people and be the better person in each situation. It also taught me that it is okay to go out of my comfort zone and be the person I want to be.

The people I met at and outside of Fontbonne made my experience just as special as getting my B.A in Advertising. I am very sad to leave, but I wouldn’t have changed anything. After Fontbonne I am going back home to Chicago for a few weeks and then moving to Colorado and see where life will take me. It brought me to Fontbonne — now to see what else is in store.