Inauguration Week Memories

in Campus Community,College Life,Organizations, Activities & Events

Last week, I discussed Inauguration Week events. I promised I would post pictures as the events unfolded. And here they are! I am extremely pleased with how successful everything went.

Dr. Mike Pressimone is now officially the 14th president of Fontbonne University. This is an occasion that will go down in history, and I was very glad to be a part of it. The ceremony on Friday in which he gave his Inaugural Address was outstanding, and made me even more proud to call myself a Griffin. The ball on Saturday was the perfect way to celebrate the end of the week. It is so much to get dressed up for formal occasions. The ball was at the Science Center, where there was an amazing view as you walked along the bridge for pictures, delicious food, and fun music. It was so nice seeing students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the Pressimone family all come together for a special evening together.

Here’s to a great new beginning for the Fontbonne community!

Some ODK Exec members with Dr. Sommer at the Last Lecture event Some ODK Exec members with Dr. Sommer at the Last Lecture event The ODK booth at the Fall Festival The ODK booth at the Fall Festival

FAB members at the Inaugural Ball FAB members at the Inaugural Ball