Finals are coming!

in Academics,Campus Community

Yahoo~~!! The fall semester is almost coming to the end, it’s excited right? I can’t wait to go back home!!!! But before the semester ends, I know I need to have everything done and get a good grade to end my semester beautifully. So 3 more weeks to study hard!!! The best places that I like to study on campus are definitely the second floor of the library, where there are a bunch of individual tables where you can study and do homework quietly. Also, another place I like to go is the computer room in Ryan Hall. One day I went there for color printing and I found this awesome place with very few students — you can use the computers there and study in a quite place.

Sometimes I will also go to a coffee shop nearby because I do need some noise to write essays, especially very long essays — I can’t write them without people around. This is just my habit 🙂

So, everyone, are you all ready to end this semester? Let’s study hard and play hard during the Christmas break!!!!