Happy Halloween!

in Academics,Campus Community,College Life

Ahhh, Halloween.

One of the many great things about fall.  As a child I remember being barely able to contain my excitement before I put on my costume and did my makeup… I was so excited for that one day that you’re allowed to be anyone or anything imaginable, for just one day!  Oh, and the candy… What child could NOT be excited for a holiday when you can ring all the doorbells in your neighborhood and get free candy?!

As an adult, the candy part is less tempting (okay fine, excluding Reese’s or some dark chocolate…), but the dressing up still gives me something to look forward to.  Last year I walked around town with my friend and her three little girls, collecting candy and watching her adorable girls, who were dressed up as princesses, as they collected as much candy as they could before their little legs couldn’t walk anymore.

This year, I plan on keeping things simple and maybe having a Halloween movie marathon with a few close friends.  This semester has hit its peak in the homework department.  Anything that involves lounging around and doing just about nothing, sound fantastic to me!

Here’s a photo I snapped of the fall leaves right outside the library 🙂  Happy Halloween, Griffins!