Fall Activities

in Extracurricular,In Saint Louis

Fall is the sign that winter is coming and summer has gone. It is a time for change. But that is not what this post is about; it is about my favorite fall activities. There are a lot of things to pick from, but for me, there are only a few great things about fall. I have my top five things I like about fall:

5) Number five is the weather. It isn’t too hot or too cold, it just stays in between. The windows can be left open for most days and nights. It saves some money when to comes to the a/c and heat bills.

4) Coming in at number four is Ohio State football. The Buckeyes return and play amazing games. Their seasons are always great to watch, even if they don’t win it is a great game.

3-1) Numbers three through one are too close to call. Bonfires heat up at number three. It is so much fun to sit back and have some soda around a fire. I enjoy talking face to face with my friends instead of texting them. There are s’mores and jokes that are shared throughout the night.

Number two is………the releasing of video games. A lot of games come out around this time of year, or as I like to call it: the era of Tim being broke. HaHa. It was great to see them in the summer, but playing them is even better.

Number one is The Walking Dead. The new seasons kick off, giving us the return of characters that we love. I love seeing where the characters end up, and how they deal with the problems or people that come along. There are parts that are used from the graphic novels, but are still made differently.