All Alumni Reunion Party

in Campus Community

Volunteering at Fontbonne is one of the best ways to give back and a great opportunity to meet new people! This past Friday I was a volunteer for the All Alumni Reunion Party.

I arrived at 5:15pm, The Caf’ was looking really nice with decorations in gold and purple; and some special decorations in silver and black to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Class of 1989.

However, the decoration was not fully finished. I had the pleasure of lighting up the candles that adorned the room and then when the lights were dimmed The Caf’ looked like a completely different place.

I had the opportunity to meet several ladies that graduated many years ago, from the class of ’55 to the class of ’89 and many others. They were all happy to be back at Fontbonne, seeing each other and also seeing how different the university looks now.

I would like to encourage everyone to look for volunteer opportunities, there are many organizations on campus that need students for special events; andit is a rewarding experience!

IMG_7644 IMG_7648 IMG_7655 IMG_7703