It is my last semester here at Fontbonne. It is starting to kick in that I will be starting a new adventure after this. I have grown since I transferred here — about myself and about others that I care about. Here is a list of things that I have discovered since I began here.
- i can trust my friends
- when you are taking a class with Dr. Sommer, you have to give a lot of details
- teaching is not for me, but writing is for me
- enjoy the little things in life, like walking to Walgreens or Bread Co on a nice day instead of driving
- having hope is a good thing to have
- teachers want to help you graduate
I began thinking about what will happen after December, which is kind of scary for me. Here is another list of things, only this is what I want to accomplish.
- see the last The Hobbit movie
- adopt a beagle
- get a job
- kick off living on my own with one of my best friends