St. Paul to St. Louis

by Fontbonne University on September 29, 2014

in Campus Community,College Life,In Saint Louis

Without having a car here on campus I get to experience this beautiful city by foot or by bike! I am from St. Paul, Minnesota and I love being somewhere new where I don’t know where I’m going and what I am going to find. Biking around the Fontbonne University area the past few weeks I have found grocery stores, museums, restaurants, beautiful fountains, and lots and lots of coffee shops.

One thing that I love about St. Louis is the amazing coffee shops. I am the type of person that likes to change up where I study, and of course, coffee is always a bonus too. There are so many great coffee shops right here in Clayton, let alone the greater St. Louis area. There is a Starbucks Coffee within about a mile in every direction, but there are also so many local places around here. One of my favorite places to bike to on a sunny day is Kaldi’s Coffee House. This is just blocks away from Fontbonne University and they have arguably the best iced mochas! The people here are so friendly and it is located in a calm and beautiful area; it is such a wonderful place to sit and relax and get some studying done.

Beyond coffee, there are so many other wonderful things to do in St. Louis such as explore the beautiful Forest Park, go to the comedy shows at Fitz’s restaurant on Thursday nights at 10:30, try the amazing local pizza places, and of course, go to the St. Louis Arch!

For more information about the fun things to do around St. Louis and Fontbonne University check out this video: http://www.fontbonne.edu/stlouis