Root Beer and French Toast

by Fontbonne University on September 29, 2014

in College Life,In Saint Louis

“Are you doing anything this weekend?” That’s a common question asked among Fonties on a Friday afternoon. Answers usually involve hanging out with friends and going somewhere around town. That “somewhere around town” usually involves food!

As far as food goes, I have some personal favorites here in St. Louis! One of my favorites is Fitz’s, which is right in the University City Delmar Loop. Fitz’s is a cool restaurant that serves some of the best, yet classic American food like pepperoni pizza and pretzels with cheese. They also have their famous Fitz’s Root Beer and Root Beer Floats that are simply amazing!

Another one of my fav places to eat is the Courtesy Diner which is right off of Laclede Station Road. (There are two other locations in St. Louis as well!) It’s about 10 minutes or so away from campus and is a must go for college students. Courtesy Diner is open 24 hours so you can go whenever you’re feeling like a hamburger or, my personal favorite, some French toast with extra powdered sugar!

So, hey, if you and your friends are trying to find something to do this weekend, check out Fitz’s or Courtesy Diner. Both are delicious and I highly recommend them! They are just two of the amazing restaurants in St. Louis!