These are a few of my favorite things…

by Alumni Posts on September 29, 2014

in Extracurricular,In Saint Louis

Okay, I’ve lived in Saint Louis my whole life, and I love my city! Wouldn’t trade it for the world. As you can imagine, I also have a list of places that I LOVE to go when I have free time. I would list them all but we don’t have a billion years to spare here so… Anywho, I’m gonna give you my top 5 favorite places that I love in the city. Here we go!

1. Coldstone

This is the BEST ice cream on the plant! I remember the first time I had Coldstone, I thought I had literately died and gone to heaven. Why do I love this place so you ask? Well, they have like a million flavors and you can create whatever combination you cook up in your head… if you haven’t been there, I’d suggest you go… it will be worth your while.

2. CiCi’s Pizza

This is another one of favorite places. To all of us broke and struggling (I put the emphasis on struggling here) college kids, this place is truly a god send. Not only is CiCi’s an economic jackpot, it’s really good and everything you’ll ever want out of an Italian meal. You get pizza, pasta, salad, and dessert. Trust me, it’s endless.  Did I mention it was a buffet?

3. Aquaport

Everybody loves a good water park right? Well this aquatic playground isn’t going to disappoint. When the summers are hot and sticky (and they will be) You’ll will want to move to Aquaport and never ever leave. I’ve been there almost every year since I was ten, and I’ve loved every minute of it! This Place has double floaties, a ton of water slides, and of course the lazy river! Go there people, you won’t regret it!

4. Lotta Watta Creek

People love good food (well at least I do) and Lotta Watta Creek is certainly a place to check out if you do. Not only does this restaurant have great food from every category, the portions there are HUGE!! I kid you not, ONE cheese stick will fill you up and you will end up taking the rest home… trust me.

5. City Museum

It’s awesome! That is all.