These last few weeks of school have been a lot of fun. Fontbonne is trying to squeeze in all the last minute activities, and I am gladly signing up for as many as I can. Tonight, I and a few of my friends went on a free trip to the City Museum. Like I said in a previous blog, Fontbonne is really good about offering free events, and you should definitely take advantage of them! Anyway, the City Museum trip was loads of fun! It’s not like a normal museum, it’s more of an enormous playground! And everything is made from recycled materials. They have a tunnel from McDonald’s and a bunch of tunnels made of scrap metal and concrete. There are slides everywhere — even one that is ten stories high! They also have two real planes and a bus in the outdoor section. The planes were really cool, but the bus was on the roof, which was closed, so I didn’t get to see it. I’ve been to the City Museum a few times before, and the roof is always closed! I need to see what’s up there soon! But even without seeing the roof, I had a lot of fun! When we got back to the school, they provided us with Ted Drewe’s ice cream. Unfortunately, I was feeling a little queasy from running around so much, so I didn’t have any ice cream, but I’m feeling much better now. And the experience was totally worth it! It was great to take a break from studying for awhile, but now it’s time to crack down for finals. Wish me luck :)