While I did not get to participate in Fontbonne Day due to work, I did have an eventful Saturday and Sunday :)

I helped set up for the Blacklight Bash on Saturday, and not to brag or anything, but it was pretty amazing! We threw crepe paper everywhere, blew up like a million balloons, and of course had great snack food! The music was pretty good and we even had a professional photographer :) There was also a paint splattering station outside the DSAC where you could paint your clothes if you wanted. I paint splattered my old converse and they looked so cool under all the black lights we had set up. It was also really fun teaching all the international students how to do the Wobble, the Wop, and the Cotton-Eye Joe. They, of course, taught us some dances too. The whole thing was a blast, and I highly suggest attending future Fontbonne dances if you don’t already go to them.

On Sunday, a club I’m in called NSSLHA (National Student Speech Language Hearing Association) held a Motion Picture Play Day in the DSAC (man, I spent a lot of time there this weekend). ┬áSome of the people from the club dressed up like Disney movie characters and took pictures with the little kiddos. I got to work the face painting booth :)

This weekend was pretty successful, I’d say. Hopefully next year I will get to volunteer on Fontbonne Day too!