Love

LOVE isn’t solely for Valentine’s Day. Love is patient and love is kind. Love is for all. You might even think of Nat King Cole’s “Love” or Haddaway’s “What Is Love.”

…Baby, don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me no more.

Honestly, I think love is so overrated. People give love way too many definitions. Love is an indefinite feeling! No boundaries. Zero. Zilch. Why would we strip someone of the opportunity to feel something really genuine? All I’m saying is, THIS WORLD NEEDS MORE OF THE X’s and O’s. No questions asked.

Love can be anything as simple as loving a certain food, color, or loving life simply because you were given the Heavenly chance to have one! I believe that love stems from gratitude — if you cannot be grateful for all that you have been given, the people in your life, or what is to come, what is there to love?

That is just my opinion. Agree, disagree, or agree with a difference…I will still love what everyone else’s opinions are as well!

Ta, ta for now!
xoxo