Sarah

Spring Break Shenanigans

by Sarah on March 28, 2014

At the beginning of March I found myself counting down the days until Spring Break!  Not too uncommon for a college student to do so being as the weeks leading up are usually filled with midterms, tests, quizzes, and projects.  But this was my first Spring Break as a college student so it was way more exciting than any of my breaks in high school.  I didn’t do anything to spectacular but I think it was the best spring break I’ve ever had.  I started out by spending a day in Chicago visiting some family and then made my way back home to Wisconsin were I spent a good amount of the week sleeping, spending time with family, and getting together with friends.  I don’t go home very often so I really appreciated my time there.  Halfway through spring break I left for a road trip that entailed traveling through most of the midwest (5 states) and eventually leading back to school.  Again, it may not have been as glamorous as going down to myrtle beach it was definitely a great time!

Now that I’m back I’m still trying to get back into the swing of my studies but I certainly can’t wait for my next break!