“I’ve Got Spirit…” even during spring break

Last Thursday night officially marked the beginning of spring break for me because I don’t have classes on Friday (I do have meetings, but no homework was due, so it can still count as break). This time, I don’t have adventurous stories to tell about amazing travels. Nope, I was still at school. I’m not complaining though, because I finally got to complete a project that I hadn’t had time for previously. From 4:30-11:30 p.m., my roommate and I worked on creating another visual display for the windows in Anheuser-Busch Hall (don’t worry, we did break for dinner). It felt nice to just get it all done at once. This was not required for a class; we just really enjoy using these projects as a creative outlet. This display will stay up until the next fall semester (then there will be a class that takes over). Because it will be present for a while, we needed to pick a theme that would be appropriate for this spring, summer, and fall. The solution to that problem was designing a tribute to our beloved Fontbonne and Griffin mascot. Check it out!