Come Sail Away

in College Life,In Saint Louis

In case anyone was wondering, I will be spending Spring Break on the beaches of the Meramec river in Arnold, MO. So basically, I’m just going home. I ain’t mad, though. To be honest, I don’t really have the kind of personality where I can just drop everything, party for a week, and then face all the schoolwork that will inevitably be due the week I return. So here’s what’s on my short list:
Get ahead on my homework. Yeah, I said it. It’s not the most exciting thing, but it’s gonna make me feel better to get it out of the way when I actually have time.
Hit the spa. Did you think there would be zero relaxation in my SB14? Think again. I’ll have plenty of time for a little R&R to recharge the old batteries.
Catch up on Supernatural. WHICH HAPPENS TO BE THE BEST SHOW EVER. It’s so good that I refuse to watch it on anything other than my big screen TV at home.
That’s about all I have planned, to be honest. And I’m okay with that. Low on structure, high on free time, a few things to check off my list so that I feel accomplished – perfect Spring Break for me.
……IT LOOMS. Arnold’s pride and joy.