I Want It All, and I Want It Now

Holy cats, spring break is over already. Or was it winter break? With the weather being as unpredictable as it is, sometimes it’s hard to tell. Regardless, I’m sure the rest of the school year will fly by. ┬áBut wait! It’s not over quite yet. We haven’t had the Environmental Fair yet. I write about it every year without fail…it is an annual occurrence, after all.
To recap:  the Environmental Fair is our way of showcasing how students and staff can be more eco-friendly. In the past we had tables from various campus organizations promoting recycling, composting, and endangered wildlife, as well as tables from the Missouri Botanical Gardens, a local upcycled jewelry craftsman, and the REFRESH secondhand clothing store. We try to have it outdoors in our meadow, with a bunch of tables that students can stroll though and enjoy.
I’m trying to do it big this year: catering, lots of tables, all the bells and whistles. The date will be April 23rd from 11am to 1pm. Come out and enjoy!!! IT’S GONNA BE THE BEST ENVIRONMENTAL FAIR EVARRRRRR.

Published by

Thoughts on life at Fontbonne from former student bloggers, now alumni. Once a Griffin, always a Griffin.