Marki

It chose me

by Marki on March 3, 2014

in Academics,Career Paths

“Why did you chose Fashion Merchandising, why did you chose theater?” Questions I hear quite frequently from people wanting to know the reason behind my two very creative major choices. Well personally I’d like to think that my¬† majors chose me. I say this because since I was a small child these two things just seemed so right for me. At the age of three I knew I wanted to be inside of the TV, it felt like when I finally got to go to performing arts school that this is what I needed in my life to make me feel whole. When it comes to fashion I felt that same feeling, I wanted to create, sell, style, any and everything I could possibly think of in the fashion world. All in all I could never see myself doing anything but staying in these two fields, they make who I am and I am completely dedicated to making lasting careers out of the majors I have chosen. I feel amazingly blessed that I can peruse my two loves at the awesome university we call Fontbonne!