Corie

Only A Month In.

by Corie on February 3, 2014

in Academics,College Life,In Saint Louis

January is over! I can’t believe it! This semester is going to go by so fast just because I have so much to do. This semester is the start to my senior year of college. I feel like I just graduated high school not that long ago. It has only been a month in and so many things has happened:

-I got an internship.

-I have been going to many concerts.

-I made new friends.

-I only have class two days a week!

My internship is with ‘Stache Media and they have interns all over the country promote musical artists. Which means I get to go to shows, for FREE. I just do reports and go out around STL to promote. SO MUCH FUN. This is something I have always wanted to do, but never knew how to get there. So far the concerts I have been to are: Lecrae/Derek Minor for Winter Jam, and Jeremy Messersmith. On Saturday I will be seeing a band called For Today. They will be playing at Fubar so go check them out! :) Like I said I have been making new friends and it has been people that I have seen before on campus. Just never really had a chance to be friends with them. I’m glad I am now though. They are such wonderful people. Now, I only have class two days a week. WHHHATTTT?! How does this happen. I was aiming for no Friday classes. Ill take no Monday, Wednesday or Friday classes. Though, I am at Fontbonne everyday working on homework, intern stuff or doing work study.

If you are interested in going to the show at Fubar to see For Today here is a link for more info:

http://www.fubarstl.com/event/432065-for-today-like-moths-flames-st-louis/

Hopefully I will see you there!