Courtney

Winter Break in Pictures

by Courtney on January 19, 2014

in College Life,In Saint Louis

It’s hard to believe that the holiday season came and went so quickly. It’s even harder to imagine that I’m finally back in school working through my final semester of my undergraduate education. Before we jump right in to the semester, though, I’d like to share some of my favorite photographical memories from this past winter break.

Posing for a picture with Dad and Cocoa Dixie before opening presents on Christmas morning!!

Gearing up for the 2014 Cardinals Baseball season. Spring training will be here before we know it!!

Taking a break from skating at Steinberg with an old friend. (And Thomas, for the record, I was skating – I was NOT just going off your momentum!!)

Attending my first-ever St. Louis Blues Hockey game!! It was a great time despite the incident revolving around the spilling of the 32-ounce soda I had just purchased at the concession stand. I’m just so happy I bought the refillable cup!!