Back in the St. Lou Groove

by Alumni Posts on January 21, 2014

in Campus Community,College Life,Faith

Hello again, readers!

It’s so nice to not only be starting a new year, but a whole new selection of classes. Break was most definitely not long enough for a large portion of us I would assume! Even so, it was much needed and well-deserved.

What are your resolutions for 2014? Maybe you only have one? Well, if I could say anything for you to keep in mind, it would be to trust Christ’s plans for you; seriously, let Jesus take the wheel. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing our lives be pieced together day by day with just a little Faith and Thanksgiving for all that you have been given. Even if you seem to always be busy, God is everywhere, ready and willing to converse with you and listen to your concerns.

Let’s be honest – life gets super stressful and it’s as if we can’t do anything about it. Sometimes, we really do have to just accept what’s happening in our lives. Other times, turn to God. Trust Him so that with each day and each moment you put your trust in Him, He will lift more of life’s burdens off of you.

I hope this tidbit of TLC empowers those who are reading! I know it does for me, so remember, God loves you inside and out. He, although maybe unlike others, will always be by your side.

Ta, ta for now!