Conner

And So It Begins

by Conner on January 29, 2014

Two weeks down, fourteen to go. This has become my countdown, and it is yet still early in the semester. I absolutely love my “busier than busy” lifestyle here at Fontbonne, but coffee and caffeinated teas have become my best friends.

This week, I was particularly busy with one of my favorite and most recent involvements, Omicron Delta Kappa. ODK is a national leadership honor society. After being chartered last semester, we are more than excited to start participating as an established organization on campus.

To help promote ourselves to students, we set up at the Activities Fair this week to provide everyone with a little information of what we’re all about. ODK also has a Facebook page! You can check it out by following this link: https://www.facebook.com/FontbonneODK. We post daily, with #MotivationMonday, #TriviaTuesday, #WebArticleWednesday, #ThrowbackThursday, and #FBUODKFanFriday.

Omicron Delta has many events planned for this semester, including an “End the R Word” campaign, Service Day project, and a collaboration with Student Government Association with the Last Lecture series.

FBUODK at the Activities Fair!

Let the semester begin! It’s going to be a struggle, but why not tackle everything now while I’m still young? Deep breathing, caffeine, and support from my family and very best friends are all a girl needs to get through anything!

Thanks for reading..