Words of Wisdom

by Alumni Posts on December 16, 2013

in After College

For days I have been thinking about my future.  What to do after I graduate, should I go ahead and find a job or go straight to do my Phd.  I could do both, but at the same time, I will have to first study  for the GRE.  Fontbonne University does not require Graduate students to take the GRE; hence I have to take it now.  Perhaps you would say to me, go ahead find a job, but at the same time, I wonder what job I will end up having.  I am not even sure if my destiny is to stay in St. Louis or move back to Maryland.  In the mist of all of these  and finishing up my internship. I happened to check my email and found this quote that Sarah Boul, campus minister, sent.  I think it will totally help those of you who are about to graduate or have a major decision to make.

“Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.” (Philippians 4:6-7, MSG)

<3