Conner

The Little Things

by Conner on December 4, 2013

in Campus Community,Extracurricular

Finals week. These are two words I have been dreading to manifest all semester. Time is a concept I have no control over so the inevitable has happened. The next eight days of my life are going to be sleep deprived and taxing, but wonderful and memorable at the same time. Finals week is also the week my roommate and I like to call “Fun Week”. We always go do a few of the things we wish we had done during the fall semester. Speaking of my roommate, there is a small project that we’ve been working on together that I am incredibly thankful for.

More than any other time of the year, the holidays are a period many people choose for allowing time to evaluate their lives, and discover what the last 10-11 months have been like for them. For the last month or so, my roommate and I have been working on our “Thankful Board”. She had a dry erase board for personal messages in her room, but after a little Pinterest imagination we decided to take it over for our own daily reflection. Every day, Carly and I write or draw something on the board that we had been thankful for that day. We plan on continuing through the semester. It’s nice to see what I was thankful for oh so long ago, but it’s a entire other story trying to remember why!

Thanks for reading..

Our Thankful Board!