Studying for Finals

by Alumni Posts on December 10, 2013

With finals underway, it is crucial to study hard and finish the last minute assignments before the semester ends.  One of the keys to success when it comes to getting a good grade on a final is studying.  At Fontbonne, there are many places to study.  There is the DSAC café, AMC, library, as well as your own dorm room.  I have a couple spots that I like to study.  The majority of the time I enjoy studying in my room because I am able to block outside noise.  However, I have started studying at the bottom of Medaille in the AMC.  There are cubicles with computers.  I like doing my studying here because I am blocked from distractions.  It is much quieter place to study and I get more of my studying done at faster pace.  I am not distracted by outside noise or any materialistic things. In the cubicles, I am able to zone out and focus directly on homework.   I put my headphones on and I am able to get my studying done in a more efficient way than I would other places.