Conner

December Baby

by Conner on December 16, 2013

in In Saint Louis

Well, that’s it. The Fall Semester is officially over. I had a few difficult finals and a rough week (39 hour all-nighter included), but what’s done is done. Now it’s time to celebrate!

The month of December is one that is celebratory for everyone every year, but for myself especially. December brings winter break, Christmas, holiday festivities, my birthday, and my roommate’s birthday! What more fun could a girl ask for? This year both my roommate and I are turning the big 2-1, and are having a joint birthday celebration to celebrate. We’re going all out with invitations, a cake, and an “End of Prohibition” theme.

With the celebration of winter break is the art of relaxation, or a little more sleep and a little less stress. I’m hoping to have some quality “me” time before the spring semester begins. I plan on getting a pedicure, shopping, going to the zoo, and seeing Christmas lights. I’m spending most of winter break at school working, so it will be my first official December in St. Louis. I can’t wait to see what’s in store!

Thanks for reading..