Thank God for blessing me this year, so that I have enough grace to finish everything I should finish in 2013. Here is the list of what I did this year:
- Continued to be a contributor for Real Life at Fontbonne blog
- Became a social media specialist for Student Alumni Association of Fontbonne
- Volunteered to play with patients at Children’s Hospital during the summer semester
- Served as a graduate intern to help an annual health enhancement conference
- Volunteered my time as a student intern at St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Completed my leadership shadowing at Health Literacy Missouri
- Became a member of different associations in the field of healthcare
- Kept my 4.0 GPA!
I didn’t realize how much work I finished this year until I wrote it down. I am very proud of myself, especially since I worked hard to be a responsible student and to keep my 4.0 GPA even though I attended many extracurricular activities. I know that I can’t complete so many tasks without support from the people around me. Therefore, I am very grateful for my dear God, family, friends, professors, and all the people who supported me and helped me. I’m truly blessed to have you all in my life. Thank you for your help in 2013!