Abigail

Oh, the Woes of Advising.

by Abigail on November 15, 2013

in Academics,Career Paths,College Life,New & Future Students

Wow, we’re already in November! This time of year is always a favorite of mine. The leaves are changing on the trees, the crisp fall air sends chills down my spine, and I get to wear comfy clothes. Yep, it’s a good time to be alive! Oh. Wait. I forgot that advising at Fontbonne also plays a part in the equation.

Well, although it’s nothing we (or at least most of us) enjoy doing, it is definitely an important part of the school year! Whether you’re new to Fontbonne and it’s advising system, or just plain don’t like GriffinNet, my advice to everyone is to just do it. If you’re stumped on anything at all, talk to your advisor and don’t be afraid to ask questions! They are here to help you succeed!

I know, I know, that’s not very good advice, but honestly, that’s all I’ve got. Creating a schedule for next year has mentally drained me for a while…if I think of anything else, I’ll be sure to inform you with my wisdom—

Best of luck to all!