I’ve Got With Me All That I Need

in Campus Community,College Life

Okay, this post is probably gonna come off as a little cheesy, but who doesn’t get cheesy around the holiday season? Everyone likes to talk about what they’re thankful for this time of year, and I’d like to say that I’m thankful for people. Anyone in particular? Not really; I’m being purposefully vague. While it’s easy to say that I’m thankful for my family and friends, I want to say that I’m thankful for everyone that I’ve come across in my life, and plenty of people that I haven’t met as well.
To me, the value in life is learning from others and becoming a better person based on your experiences.  While I’ve definitely come across some people and experiences that were less than pleasant, I’d like to think I’ve learned from them.  Especially as I finish up my collegiate career, I’m reflecting on how Fontbonne has changed my life for the better.   It hasn’t been all sunshine and rainbows, and I’ll admit that Fontbonne may not be for everyone, but I will always be glad that I came here.  Through the friends, professors, acquaintances, and even random people I’ve met in the past four years, I’ve learned a lot about who I am and who I want to be. I’ll always carry this experience with me, and that is what I’m most thankful for.
Much love to you all and happy Thanksgiving!