Conner

It’s the Holiday Season

by Conner on November 25, 2013

in Academics,College Life,Extracurricular

It’s that time of year again. We’re just a few days away from Thanksgiving, a month from Christmas, then my birthday, and New Year’s! With these holidays come breaks from school, or times I usually think to be associated with relaxation and a lot less stress. I have a feeling this year will be different. My Thanksgiving break will be filled with driving back and forth from my hometown to St. Louis for work (Thank you, Black Friday), getting everything ready for all those holiday parties, and trying to at least a start all the projects due the second week of December. If there’s anytime this semester that I’ve needed luck, I think this occasion calls for it.

I look forward to seeing my family, baking and cooking, listening to holiday tunes, and experiencing winter weather this holiday season. Christmas and the holidays are merry times in the year, and the visual merchandising class I’m in just finished with their final display! The theme is “Unconventional Holiday”. Our display, which you can see below, houses numerous ornaments, snowflakes, and a dress made completely from ribbons! Our hope was that by looking at the display one felt a little holiday cheer. Thanks for reading..