Wow, it’s already close to Thanksgiving?? That means we’re almost done for the Fall semester!

First, so sorry for not blogging at all lately. I mean, I did one blog at least, right? Anyways, I hope everyone’s excited and ready to get fat this holiday! Haha. Most importantly, be thankful for the many things in life.

Next, I would like to give thanks to all the things in my life.

1) I am most definitely thankful for my family. They drive me crazy sometimes, but they’re always there at the end of my bad days. I love them so much and I cannot ask for anything else.

2) I am thankful for my boyfriend, Michael. I’ve had doubts about us, but the more I think about him, the more I recognize why I can’t leave him. It’s still hard to express my real thoughts to him, but I’m just happy to know that he’s there and he truly cares for me. What else do I want?? :)

3) I am thankful for my friends. I cannot really specify which friends (because I have so many!), but I hope they all know how much I care about them and how much I appreciate their presence in my life. Friends should not be “you do something for me, I do something for you, and that’s it,” friends should be supportive, caring, and fun to be with. My friends are understanding as well, and I just love them.

4) I am so thankful for the Fontbonne community. It’s already my third year here, and I cannot express how much I’ve learned and grown because of the many amazing people here. The students, faculty, staff and, of course, friends, that I’ve made here are overly impactful for me! I hope that I’ve made a difference here and that I was able to contribute my involvement and efforts. Thank you so much, Fontbonne!

5) Most important of all, I thank GOD. Oh, I am speechless! How can I really thank You? The many good things that was given to me, the experiences I have gained, and the many love I’ve received…God, You are truly magnificent. I’m so happy to have You in my life. I will work on how to be more appreciative of You, and continue to learn how to love You and receive Your gifts. Thank you so much!

And I’m thankful for my house, my car, my cell phone, my Internet, and be thankful to have food, water, financial stability, etc. etc. etc. So many things to be thankful for! Let’s not get too caught up in the materialistic world, okay?

Be thankful for what you have and appreciate what God has in store for you. Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!