Who has two thumbs and is excited about Spirit Week?!? Unsurprisingly, THIS kid right here. Back in my high school days, Spirit Week was a super big deal because we got to dress up according to themes (already right up my alley) and NOT WEAR OUR SCHOOL UNIFORMS. Now that I’m in college, I don’t have to worry so much about the uniform thing, but it’s still fun to show my school spirit!
There’s quite a few fun activities planned for this week, but the one I’m most looking forward to is the pep rally/volleyball game on Wednesday. Supporting school athletics has always been my thing, and I love cheering for all the teams at Fontbonne. (Especially the indoor sports, so I don’t have to sit outside in the cold.) It’s the last women’s volleyball game of the year, so I know everyone is going to be playing hard. Come out wearing your purple and gold and support the team!!!
PS, in case you were wondering… the Fall Dance was a blast. Here’s a picture of how awesome I am.
Selfie with the other Queen Frostine, nbd.