Carlyn

Sibz Weekend

by Carlyn on October 2, 2013

in In Saint Louis,Organizations, Activities & Events

Once again, it is time for Fontbonne’s annual Sibz Weekend! I am very excited to be a part of it this year. This is an event (free to register) hosted by FAB, in which students can invite their younger siblings, cousins, etc. to stay at Fontbonne for a weekend that will be full of fun activities. FAB has been working hard to put this together, which takes place this weekend. The lineup of the weekend is as follows.

Friday: dinner and bingo, Monsters University (which I absolutely love!) movie in the meadow with smores, sleepover in DSAC

Saturday: breakfast, Science Center, lunch in Forest Park, St. Louis Zoo, cupcake decorating competition (hosted by the actual Cupcake Wars host, Justin Willman!), dinner, Justin Willman magic performance, open gym games, ice cream, sleepover in DSAC

Sunday: brunch

I am thrilled to say that I will have four people coming to visit me. I don’t have younger siblings, so my cousins are coming (12 year-old Katie and 9 year-old Kody). Also, the girls that I babysit will join as well (13 year-old Emma and 9 year-old Kara). Just like me, they are very excited to participate and see me, my school, room, etc. Happy Sibz Weekend!