Course at Fontbonne Brings Big Impact

in Academics,Campus Community,College Life,New & Future Students

Which Fontbonne course has made the biggest impact on me so far in my college career? Well, I must say that I’ve had many fantastic courses since my freshman year, but I’m going to have to choose my Art History course. I completed both Art History 1 and 2 my freshman year, and somewhat regret it, but only because I will no longer be taking that class again. I firmly believe that the professor has everything to do with the way you learn, and the one I had for Art History was nothing short of that expectation.

The professor I had was named Kevin Wilson, and anyone who has had him knows that he is truly one-of-a-kind. Not only does his sarcasm reign supreme over the course of the hour and a half, but his dry sense of humor really connected with me. He made the class interesting, and quite frankly, made me seriously consider having Art History as a minor. Because I’m already an art student, and took art history in high school, this class only verified the fact that I truly do love learning about how art has evolved through the ages.

Whether you are an art student, or a non-art student, I highly recommend you take this class, even if it’s just for the heck of it. I guarantee you will have humorous stories to tell, and more than likely learn more in one semester than you would in a year.