“Fall” in Love With St. Louis

in In Saint Louis

Ahh, sweet St. Louis…Bustling with cultural events and all sorts of other shindigs. The leaves are all changing colors, the weather is getting cooler, and the days are getting shorter. So, what exactly is there to do this time of year? Let’s see…Recently, the Botanical Gardens hosted the Japanese Festival, the Cardinals are playing their way to win a spot in the World Series, and some sweet bands are coming into town soon. Aside from scheduled happenings, you can go to the STL Ice Zone – the official practice facility of the Blues, take a carriage ride through the city, or get a scare at Six Flags Fright Fest/The Darkness/Lemp Brewery/CreepyWorld!

My personal favorite fall activity to do in St. Louis is pumpkin carving/picking. I remember I would always get my hopes up to try and find The Great Pumpkin! Now, it’s leisurely, simple, and nostalgic for me. No matter how old you are, once you go back to a pumpkin patch, part of you feels much younger again.
In short, even if there isn’t a ‘super psychedelic’ event going on, you are sure to find something fun and exciting to do.