Fall in the Lou

in In Saint Louis

I absolutely love Fall! I love when the weather gets cooler and the leaves start to change. Not only that, but I also love to start wearing scarves, knitted socks, hats, gloves, and any other type of warmth preservation accessory :). My favorite part about Fall, more specifically October, is getting to go on hayrides and visiting haunted houses! There really is something special about getting the crap scared out of you! The adrenaline rush makes the experience fun, but making those memories with your friends makes the trip even more enjoyable! The first haunted house I went to in St. Louis was The Darkness in Soulard. It is ranked as one of the best in the country and I definitely recommend going! Whatever it is you end up doing for the Fall, I would be sure to pencil in some time to go to at least one haunted house! Plus, some of the attractions sell hot chocolate and/or apple cider which is always a Fall favorite for me! :)